The MotoGP Loop
Motorcycle through Thailand from North West to Far East, wending our way to the races
I won't write a set-in-stone synopsis for this tour, as it's never the same two years running? The Buddhist calendar being a lunar one and the Full Moon Celebration for the End of Buddhist Lent in September is known as "Ork Phansa". Somewhat of a big deal with their Lent being Three Months long!
In other words every village, town, everyone, everywhere has something going on, and a bunch of crazy fun stuff too - so we do our absolute utmost to take in as much as possible on either outbound or return trip? Which memories will still raise a grin in a couple of decades from now... Who was that guy who won anyway?! Obviously, the Whole MotoGP Weekend an experience in its own right and we've never (or accused of!) been too tight-fisted, or put any kind of limits on a good time.
Sometimes we'll take a week getting down there and two days back, alternatively hammer down in a day or two & mosey back after the event? So although unable to formulate a guaranteed timetable year in / year out, we're still able to guarantee appearance of full moon next year and predict with reasonable certainty year after, subsequently able to reorganise this and those each side of it for efficacy.
We could squeeze this into a week (as others do), but don't believe it would be anywhere near as much fun.
Around 800Km from Chiang Mai, two days' motorway each way, hardly a holiday? We're firm believers in "It's the journey rather than destination" depending on your sense of adventure the risk/reward equation does balance , apologies but if absolutes are required then our "Specialist" loops aren't for you. Please try one of the Core Tours where you'll be able to experience our innate flexibility and ability to reward the trust you've so graciously offered.
Enjoyable and Memorable
Our trip was absolutely amazing and definitely ‘an experience of a lifetime’. From our very first contact with this travel company, through the entire planning and booking process, and each aspect of the actual trip, the level of organization and service and professionalism exceeded our expectations.In reviewing our trip, we feel that the itinerary and pace were really well thought out and executed, so there is very little we would change.8.2 / 101 0
- Extended Tours
- Family / Friend
- Adventure Biking
Australia / $ AUD, no commission, 0.1% Transfer Fee:
USA / U$D, a $4.14 fee for wire transfers, No fee applies to ACH payments,
or any other kind of payment that uses our ACH routing number.
UK / GBP Bank Details; no commission, 0.1% transfer fee:
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing rooms.
- 3-Rider Minimum Booking
- Airport transfers Included
- English / Thai-speaking guide service.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees all-inclusive as specified.
- All meals, accommodation, fuel, bikes, maintenance items
- VAT and service charge also included.
- Guests expected to organise Travel / Riding insurance with their home providers.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost